When is the 2017 Exeter Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival?
The 2017 Exeter Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival will be held Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 11:00 – 4:00 p.m. in Swasey Parkway, Exeter, NH.
How much are tickets?
General Admission tickets are $30 ($40 at the door) and include a Exeter Powder Keg Beer & Chili Fest souvenir tasting glass, Unlimited beer samples, all you can eat chili sample tickets and live entertainment.
Designated Driver tickets for those who don’t or cannot drink any alcohol are also available for $15 ($20 at the door). Designated Driver tickets include unlimited chili sample tickets PLUS live entertainment.
Children under the age of 7 are allowed in the festival for FREE as long as they are accompanied by a parent or adult. Children that wish to sample chili must purchase a Youth Ticket. All youth tickets holders must be accompanied by an adult to enter.
All tickets are non-refundable.
Do you accept credit cards or checks?
We do accept cash or major credit cards, but do not accept personal checks.
Can I get my ticket in advance?
Yes! We strongly encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance. We are selling a limited number of tickets and once they’re gone, they’re GONE! If tickets are still available the day of the festival, they will also be sold at the gate. Do you really want to risk it?
What should I bring?
- If you plan on sampling beer, don’t forget your ID! You must be 21 years of age or older and provide either a VALID driver’s license with a photo from any state; a current passport; a DMV Identification card; or a military card. The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person’s name, address, date of birth, a physical description and the signature of the person.
- The festival will be held in a tent & outside on the grass so feel free to bring folding chairs and blankets to sit and enjoy the live entertainment.
- Don’t forget your camera! Send us some pics of you and your friends enjoying the festival and YOU could be on next year’s website.
What shouldn’t I bring?
- Pets – We’re sorry, but we cannot allow pets inside of the festival. We are sad too, our dogs rock, but those are the park rules!
- Your cigarettes and/or cigars…well, at least not inside the festival.
- No coolers or backpacks. Not everyone is as honest as you are!
What about food?
Chili will be available to sample inside the festival and all kinds of wonderful vendors with food like chicken fingers, lobster rolls, BBQ, Fried Dough,Burgers, Hot Dogs, popcorn, sausages, and more for you to choose from.
Will there be non-alcoholic beverages served at the festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of sodas and water available in the festival to purchase (cash only).
Where can I find parking?
Free parking in and around Swasey Parkway located off of Water Street. Free parking is also available in the municipal lot across from the police station and only a short walk away. Parking is also available at Main St School, 40 Main St, Exeter, NH 03833 as well as Lincoln Street School, 25 Lincoln St, Exeter, NH 03833. Please be safe and use a designated driver. If you need a cab please ask any Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival staff or volunteer and we will help secure one. We promise!
How else can I get to Exeter?
Exeter is one of the many spots on the Downeaster Train. Exeter can be reached from Boston or Portland on this train. The Powder Keg is a short walk from the train station.
Is there a rain date?
NEVER! The Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival is a rain or shine event but, you’ll be having so much fun you probably won’t even notice a little rain.
Who do I contact if I have questions?