The 2022 Exeter Powder Keg Beer Festival will be held Saturday, October 1, 2022, with 2 sessions this year 12:00-2:00pm and 3:00-5:00pm in Swasey Parkway, Exeter, NH.
How much are the tickets?
- General Admission tickets are $35 ($45 if purchased on 10/1) and include an Exeter Powder Keg Beer Fest compostable tasting cup, unlimited beer & chili samples, and live entertainment.
- Designated Driver tickets for those who don’t or cannot drink any alcohol are also available for $10 ($15 at the door). Designated Driver tickets include entrance to the festival, unlimited chili samples, and live entertainment.
- Kids are welcome back at the festival this year! Kids older than 5 years old are $10, and kids 5 years old or under get in for free
- Commemorative 10th Annual Powder Keg Beer Festival pint glasses will be available for purchase for $10 at the festival. You CAN NOT use this as your tasting cup during the festival.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
Do you accept credit cards or checks?
Tickets may only be purchased online with a major credit card.
Water/Soda and some other onsite vendors may sell goods cash only.
Can I get my ticket in advance?
Yes! We strongly encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance. We are selling a limited number of tickets and once they’re gone, they’re GONE! If tickets are still available the day of the festival, they will also be sold at the gate. Do you really want to risk it?
What’s the Raffle item?
We are offering a pair of lifetime tickets to the Powder Keg Beer and Chili festival to commemorate our 10th annual festival. All proceeds will help support both Exeter Parks and Recreation as well as the Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce supply programming. A ticket to the 2022 festival must be purchased to be eligible.
What should I bring?
- If you plan on sampling beer, don’t forget your ID! You must be 21 years of age or older and provide either a VALID driver’s license with a photo from any state; a current passport; a DMV Identification card; or a military card. The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person’s name, address, date of birth, a physical description, and the signature of the person.
- The festival will be held outside on the grass so feel free to bring folding chairs and blankets to sit and enjoy the live entertainment.
- Don’t forget your camera! Send us some pics of you and your friends enjoying the festival and YOU could be on next year’s website.
- Cash for water/soda and foodtrucks
What shouldn’t I bring?
- Pets – We’re sorry, but we cannot allow pets inside of the festival. We are sad too, our dogs’ rock, but those are the park rules!
- Your cigarettes, electronic cigarettes and/or cigars…well, at least not inside the festival.
- No coolers or backpacks. Not everyone is as honest as you are!
What about food?
In addition to chili samples, food trucks will be on hand that will have food available for purchase.
Will there be non-alcoholic beverages served at the festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of sodas and water available at the festival to purchase (cash only).
Where can I find parking?
Free parking in and around Swasey Parkway located off of Water Street. Free parking is also available in the municipal lot across from the police station and only a short walk away. Parking is also available at Main St School, 40 Main St, Exeter, NH 03833 as well as Lincoln Street School, 25 Lincoln St, Exeter, NH 03833. Please be safe and use a designated driver. If you need a cab please ask any Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival staff or volunteers and we will help secure one. We promise!
How else can I get to Exeter?
Exeter is one of the many spots on the Downeaster Train. Exeter can be reached from Boston or Portland on this train. The Powder Keg is a short walk from the train station.
Is there a rain date?
NEVER! The Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival is a rain or shine event but, you’ll be having so much fun you probably won’t even notice a little rain.
Who do I contact if I have questions?