Tickets are ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE.
When is the 2023 Exeter Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival?
The 2023 Exeter Powder Keg Beer Festival will be held Saturday, October 7, 2023, with one session and a bonus VIP session option.
How much are the tickets?
- General Admission tickets are $45 ($55 if purchased on 10/7) and include an Exeter Powder Keg Beer Fest compostable tasting cup, unlimited beer & chili samples, and live entertainment.
- Chili Only/DD tickets for those who don’t or cannot drink any alcohol are also available for $15 ($20 at the door). These tickets include entrance to the festival, unlimited chili samples, and live entertainment, no alcohol.
- Kids are welcome back at the festival this year! Kids older than 5 years old are $15, and kids 5 years old or under get in for free.
- Commemorative 10th Annual Powder Keg Beer Festival pint glasses will be available for purchase for $10 at the festival. You CAN NOT use this as your tasting cup during the festival.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
Do you accept credit cards or checks?
Tickets may only be purchased online ONLY with a major credit card.
Water/Soda and some other onsite vendors may sell goods cash only.
Can I get my ticket in advance?
Yes! We strongly encourage you to purchase your ticket in advance. We are selling a limited number of tickets and once they’re gone, they’re GONE! If tickets are still available the day of the festival, they will also be sold via our online app at the gate. Do you really want to risk it?
What should I bring?
- If you plan on sampling beer, don’t forget your ID! You must be 21 years of age or older and provide either a VALID driver’s license with a photo from any state; a current passport; a DMV Identification card; or a military card. The state identification card and/or the military card must bear a picture of the person, the person’s name, address, date of birth, a physical description, and the signature of the person.
- The festival will be held outside on the grass, so feel free to bring folding chairs and blankets to sit and enjoy the live entertainment.
- Don’t forget your camera! Send us some pics of you and your friends enjoying the festival, and YOU could be on next year’s website.
- Cash for water/soda and food trucks
What shouldn’t I bring?
- Pets – We’re sorry, but we cannot allow pets inside of the festival. We are sad, too, our dogs rock, but those are the park rules!
- Your cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, and/or cigars…well, at least not inside the festival.
- No coolers or backpacks. Not everyone is as honest as you are!
What about food?
In addition to chili samples, food trucks will be on hand that will have food available for purchase.
Will there be non-alcoholic beverages served at the festival?
Yes, there will be plenty of sodas and water available at the festival to purchase (cash only).
Where can I find parking?
Free parking in and around Swasey Parkway, located off of Water Street. Free parking is also available in the municipal lot across from the police station and only a short walk away. Parking is also available at Main St School, 40 Main St, Exeter, NH 03833, as well as Lincoln Street School, 25 Lincoln St, Exeter, NH 03833. Please be safe and use a designated driver. If you need a cab, please ask any Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival staff or volunteers, and we will help secure one. We promise!
How else can I get to Exeter?
Exeter is one of the many spots on the Downeaster Train. Exeter can be reached from Boston or Portland on this train. The Powder Keg is a short walk from the train station.
Is there a rain date?
NEVER! The Powder Keg Beer & Chili Festival is a rain-or-shine event, but you’ll be having so much fun you probably won’t even notice a little rain.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Jennifer Wheeler, President of the Exeter Area Chamber email@example.com 603-772-2411 or Greg Bisson, Director of Exeter Parks & Recreation Gbisson@exeternh.gov 603-773-6151